Sunday, August 7, 2016 – Nestor picked me up at 10 o'clock this morning and took me to see the parts of the city that I hadn't seen yet and to get a ticket for my bus trip to Vinales, which I couldn't of gotten alone because they don't speak any English at the bus station. Turns out I have to leave a day later than I thought so I'm not leaving until 8:40 AM on the ninth. Nestor called the lady I'm staying with there so it's all worked out. My cheesy dollar store batteries died so my camera isn't functioning right now but I have some great pictures on my phone that will show you what we did today.... Including a scrumptious lunch on the oceanfront.
SOME NIGHT two nights ago....(I told you things are blending together!)
I went out on the town with a woman and her daughter from Norway. I met them in the hotel lobby where I do my interneting. We had a blast. It was pouring rain so we drank pina coladas and margaritas in the hotel for an hour, then set out in a 1950s white cab to find a good Italian restaurant. We didn't like what we found, so went wandering through the shopping district looking at all the restaurants' menus. I learned about "smouch" but I think I spelled it wrong. If you don't know about it, you could look it up or talk to me when I get home. LOL Suspense!
Anyway, here are the pictures from that night. We have invited each other to come visit us in our home countries. They are really great women!
SOME NIGHT two nights ago....(I told you things are blending together!)
I went out on the town with a woman and her daughter from Norway. I met them in the hotel lobby where I do my interneting. We had a blast. It was pouring rain so we drank pina coladas and margaritas in the hotel for an hour, then set out in a 1950s white cab to find a good Italian restaurant. We didn't like what we found, so went wandering through the shopping district looking at all the restaurants' menus. I learned about "smouch" but I think I spelled it wrong. If you don't know about it, you could look it up or talk to me when I get home. LOL Suspense!
Anyway, here are the pictures from that night. We have invited each other to come visit us in our home countries. They are really great women!
Fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome fearless friend!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete