MONDAY, Aug. 1 8 p.m..: Two Pinia Coladas into the wind, I write: Yestrerday we had cerveche and Modela Especials on the ocean front.
Some live less fortunately than us in Chixulub, Mexico
We went to the traditional mercado in Merida. (Not another gringo in site!)
Jacque's beach in front of her house.
A discontented rooster at the mercado.
Jacque purchases mint for our evening mohitos.
Mercado ladies share an email.
Jacque's casa on the beach.
Some live less fortunately than us in Chixulub, Mexico
We went to the traditional mercado in Merida. (Not another gringo in site!)
Jacque's beach in front of her house.
A discontented rooster at the mercado.
Jacque purchases mint for our evening mohitos.
Mercado ladies share an email.
Jacque's casa on the beach.
Here we are after an eventful day at the mercado and craft sale.
Sweethearts at the mercado!
So as you can see, this thing is stuck on center. Doesn't matter. Went to the Merccado in Merida to find silver crosses and whatever else we might come across.
Prior to that, I realized I forget to pack my Nikon charger, so I am down to a sureshot.
Lighter baggage. No very big deal except to my sister Jenni who swears by her 35 mm.
lol
Also forgot to pack a hair dryer. So hot here that I let my hair dry naturally and it was done in an hour.
Tomorrow we head to an art museum half way to Cancun, where I will catch my flight to Cuba on Wednesday.
Jacque is the hostess with the mostest!
Can't wait to see Cuba! Cuba or bust!
The pictures capture it all! Be safe ! Juli
ReplyDeleteLove to follow your adventures!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I was with you! Great times!
ReplyDeleteWish I was with you! Great times!
ReplyDelete